1. Launch iTunes on your computer.
2. Click on your Apple ID in the upper right corner of the iTunes screen. Enter your password when prompted and click “View Account.”
3. Scroll down to Purchase History and click “See All.”
4. Select the date you made the original purchase. Click the arrow icon at the left of the date to expand the entry and view all items purchased on that date.
5. Click “Report a Problem” next to the specific purchase for which you seek a refund.
6. Describe your reason for requesting a refund in the window that opens. Select a reason from the drop-down menu and enter the details into the “Comment” box. Be polite and give a detailed explanation why you are requesting a refund.
7. Click “Submit,” and that’s all there is to it. Apple customer service usually responds to you within 48 hours to let you know if your request has been granted.