Purchased content automatically syncs to the Blio account. Open the application and select Get Books. Tap the circle on the right hand side to download to the file to your device.
There are two ways to import content to Blio.
- Upload a file to file management system (like Dropbox or google drive)
- Install the application on the iOS device to access the files loaded to cloud storage
- Select an XPS, Epub, or PDF file from cloud storage and you will get the option to open in Blio
This also works for files attached to emails or basic web URLs.
How to import via iTunes
- Open iTunes
- Attach an iOS device and select it in iTunes
- Select Apps
- Scroll down and select Blio
- Drag and drop the epub or XPS file into Blio documents
- Open the Blio app on the iOS device and select “Get books”
- Select Import books from the bottom of the screen and your file should show up
iOS Free Book FeedThere are a few books available from the mobile webstore. To find these books, select a category and sort by price, low